Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clockmakers Newsletter

Book 4 Grandfather Clocks and Book 5 Tubular Bell Clocks from the Clockmakers Newsletter Workshop Series now available, Items 204 and 205.  They can be purchased through the CN Online Store.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Regula 34/1 Cuckoo Movement (Read 1015 times)
Mark

I Love Clocks!

BEAUMONT,TX
Regula 34/1 Cuckoo Movement
12/06/12 at 12:21:55

I've got a 3 chain Cuckoo Clock for rebuild , the case and movement look good. I'm going to tear down clean and oil the movement. My problem is I cann't find any way to choose the correct replacement chains and wts.
The clock looks to be a 30hr type. The movement is a Regula 34/1 with two trains (time& bird) the third chain runs the music and moves two people that are standing. I order most of my stuff from TimeSavers and Merrits . If someone knows where I can find the correct chains and wt. size, I would be forever be in your dept.   Thanks again   Mark Undecided

IP Logged

Tick N Time II

I love the sound of syncopated
clocks!

Myrtle Beach, SC
Re: Regula 34/1 Cuckoo Movement
Reply #1 - 12/06/12 at 12:34:56

Try: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Best of luck,

Mark

WWW tickntime2  
IP Logged

Mark

I Love Clocks!

BEAUMONT,TX
Re: Regula 34/1 Cuckoo Movement
Reply #2 - 12/06/12 at 16:08:39

called the number, chains are suppose to be 48 per ft 1.05 thick clock wt 1260  I also found out that 34 means its an 8day. Nice bonus. Thanks again Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
(Moderators: Rich Conover, Steven Conover, Len Lataille)